During his time in law school, Austin’s passion for public service led him to the Florida State College of Law Public Interest Law Center and the Children’s Advocacy Division. In this role, he championed the rights of underprivileged children in administrative hearings against the State of Florida, showcasing his commitment to justice and fair representation. Furthermore, Austin’s internship at the Davidson County District Attorney’s Office in Nashville allowed him to gain invaluable insights into criminal prosecution and sharpen his skills in the courtroom, enriching his legal expertise.
Upon his admission to the Tennessee State Bar in December 2015, Austin began his legal career at a prominent law firm in downtown Nashville handling family law, probate, and criminal matters. In 2018, Austin joined the esteemed ranks of McCarter & Beauchamp, PLLC, where he concentrated his practice primarily in family law. He has represented numerous clients with dedication and expertise throughout Middle Tennessee. Austin’s proficiency in litigating domestic law issues, ranging from divorce to paternity actions, has earned him a reputation as a skilled and compassionate advocate.
Austin has been honored on several occasions for his dedication to client satisfaction as well as his expertise.
As a member of the Tennessee Bar Association, the Tennessee John Marshall Chapter of the American Inn of Courts, and the Nashville Bar Association, Austin continues to demonstrate his commitment to the legal community and his clients. His approach to law is not just about winning cases but about making a positive difference in the lives of those he represents.
- Juris Doctor – Florida State University College of Law, 2015
- Bachelor of Arts – Florida State University, 2011
- Associate of Applied Sciences, Construction Engineering Technology – Tallahassee Community College, 2010
- Member Tennessee Bar Association
- Member Nashville Bar Association
- Member Tennessee John Marshall Chapter of the American Inn of Courts
- National Academy of Family Law Attorneys Top 10 Under 40 (2019, 2020)
- American Institute of Family Law Attorneys – Ten Best in Tennessee for Client Satisfaction (2022)
- Lawyers of Distinction for Excellence in Family and Divorce Law (2022)